exposer to hiv infected blood on my hand
May 12, 2014
i have bin exposed to HIV infected blood on my hand and cleaned it it with alcohol. i am so worry that i am infected please send me an answer
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
You can only get HIV if it gets inside your body. Getting a body fluid with HIV on top of your hand is not inside and under the skin. The only way for this to be risk is if you had a significant cut or wound on your hand. Otherwise, no risk at all.
Hope this helps,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- Antibiotics And HIV Testing
- Can Staph Be Mistaken For Herpes?
- Can You Have Molluscum Contagiosum And Not Have Growths?
- Chest Pain, Fatigue, High Liver Enzymes Acute/primary Hiv
- Do Pep Drugs Delay The Body In Producing Antibodies?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.