open cut on chest and hiv

I'm a gay male on my mid-twenties. Approximately three and a half weeks ago I had a "hook up" with a guy I met online. I don't really know his name or anything about him. Five minutes prior to his arrival at my place I shaved my chest using a razor. I noticed that I cut myself a little bit and it started bleeding (just a little not excessively). The guy then got to my house, we showered together and after that we went to the bedroom. We did oral sex and I masturbated him with my right hand. I noticed that I had his pre-cum on my hands..I laid down on my bed and he was standing on his knees right next to me giving me oral sex and masturbating himself at the same time. I realized that he could ejaculate at any moment and his sperm could fall right on top of my small cut from shaving. I put my right hand (the same hand I used to masturbate him) on my chest, covering the cut... He ejaculated and his sperm fell right on top of my hand... My question is.. Am I under risk of contracting HIV in case he is positive..since I put my "dirty" hands with his pre cum on top of my open cut? It's been three and a half weeks and I feel a little ill right now, with pain on my body, sore throat and a little fever. I also had some diarrhea... Could all these symptoms be related to an HIV infection due to the episode I described?? Thank you

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

HIV transmission sounds unlikely in this situation for a few reasons. The cut on your chest had already done a good amount of closing (it was very small and not bleeding anymore) so it was being less and less of a sufficient opening into your body. And then there really wasn't a lot of fresh fluid touching the closing cut.

Think of it this was. We have unprotected rough long dry anal sex in the very high category. Your situation is so much the opposite of this!

THe "symptoms" that you're describing are really generic and more likely to be due to stress.

Hope this helps,

Erik

Bonvit
GBL AND ECSTASY WHILE ON HIV MEDICATIONS