Can dried semen cause any of HIV, Hep B or HEP C ?

I had gone to a massage parlor for the purpose of extra services after the massage. After the massage got over(I was completely naked)we had harmless fondling and licking all over the body. Later she took one of the towels drying in the room, put it over my penis as cover and sat upon my penis and we did dry humping for about 3-5 mins. I didn't cum, neither did she. Later she gave me a hand-job wherein I came in the towel (without touching it though or having my penis on it). Now what concerns me is that those towels hanging there, though all dried must have had previous day's customers' cum on it which eventually was probably washed. but it had their cum on it once...in fact a lot of other people's. Reading some of the topics I have understood that its highly less probable to get HIV but how risky is it for me to get infected with hepatitis B or C ? Thanks a lot in advance. God bless

Response from Mr. Glenn

"Highly less probable" is incorrect. Actually there is no risk of HIV from dried semen.

Hep B can be transmitted from dried fluid, but it must get inside your body. This sounds unlikely. Also, it does not survive washing.

Hep C can only be transmitted through blood.

Hope this helps,

Erik

HIV risk from condom breaking when I went back inside her
6 weeks pregnant with a Preliminary positive on my HIV test