Same Condom for oral and vaginal sex

please need your help, i had sex with one lady with unknown status, the concern is after putting on the condom she gave me oral sex for 30 seconds and then i had vaginal sex with same condom. condom did not break and its was intact. is there is any risk of STD do i need to go for test????

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

First off, all sexually active people should be tested for STDs on a regular basis. No sex is completely risk free, that's why you do things like wear condoms to keep yourself safer :)

That being said, good for you for using a condom! For both oral sex and the vaginal sex. It doesn't matter that it was the same condom, it'll protect you both just the same.

Hope this helps,

Erik

Am I at risk?
Will sti virus transmit when I touch head of my penus