Hiv Conclusive tests

Are all Hiv 4th Generation tests conclusive after 3 months no matter what the exposure, how high the risk and no matter what symptons are present. I have had vaginal sex once with a Hiv positive female, not treated. Is one three month test sufficient to rule out Hiv.I took a second test at 8 months to be sure which was Negative. I have numerous symptons ongoing including burning legs, belching, white tongue and am terribly anxious about this. I read a comment which said you could inject yourself with Hiv positive blood and if your 3 month test was negative you do not have hiv ?.

Hi The testing guidelines for HIV are to be initially tested at 3 weeks post exposure and then again at 90 days. As long as there are no other exposures happened during this time frame than the results are conclusive. No matter which generation they are. 90 days is our standard of care guidelines. I'm not sure about that comment. Though it is possible for individuals to be exposed to HIV and they don't contract it. Like getting pregnant people can try for months and even years and then suddenly they are pregnant and then there are those who get pregnant almost every time. If your symptoms continue I would recommend that you follow up with your health care provider for evaluation.

after 6months of exposure
transmission by saliva during kissing