Oral sex with cut in mouth plus two other questions

I seem to be having huge troubles typing in the correct letters for security reasons. I keep getting a message saying there is no match.

I performed oral sex on a man and I had bitten my gum either the night before or two nights prior. It was just a minor cut and I can't remember there being any bleeding. I had just felt it with my toungue that day. The next day the tiny wound was black. The man ejaculated in my mouth. I swallowed half of it straight away and spat the other half out straight away. What are my chances of contracting hiv in this situation?

Also, a man had just ejaculated on my thigh and I rubbed my fingers in it then masturbated afterwards. What are the chances that his sperm on my fingers entered my uretha and infected me?

In addition, a man pressed his penis up against the outside of my anus without a condom on but there was no penetration. How much of a risk does this pose?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi The first two situations you described: Oral Sex: The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. Please note that other sexually transmitted infections are readily spread via oral contact and you may need to be checked for these. The next, using another persons fluid to masturbate with, unless you have open sores on your penis and the person's fluid contained a high amount of HIV virus in it the risk is incredibly low to none.

HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted.

For the last situation, where he pressed his penis around your anus but did not enter. HIV would not be a risk here, but other sexually transmitted infections would be. Gonorrhea, chlamydia, herpes, HPV etc can be passed much more easily than HIV.

If you experience any symptoms I would recommend you follow up with your health care provider for evaluation.

And again your risk for HIV transmission is incredibly small.

Barbershop and Saliva ...only for hypochondriacs
Worried to death