condom use

my question is I had anal male on male receptive well as the on top I used condoms well a water base lube no condom breakage at all how safe is that from contracting hiv and other stds is testing warranted for this ty not sexually active

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Using a condom is a great way of protecting yourself against HIV and many other STD's. Some STD's, such as Syphilis, are transmitted via skin-to-skin contact. Transmission can occur if the Syphilis sore, also called a chancre, is in an area of the groin that is not covered by the condom.

I do not think you need to be screened for this incident in particular, an annual STDs screening would be fine. However, if you would like to be certain, you can go in for a Syphilis test in 30 days. I do not think you need to be screened for anything else.

In health,

Richard

flu symptoms after 3 days of having a threesome. (all guys)
Barbershop and Saliva ...only for hypochondriacs