flu symptoms after 3 days of having a threesome. (all guys)

hi, i had a safe threesome like 3 months ago (01-05-2014) and today (04-05-2014) i was fine all day till late afternoon where i became really cold and shivering. Please note that the day of the threesome it was raining and i got a bit wet, which later dried on me, and the next day it was a bit windy as well. is it HIV? I'm 26 and always had safe sex, but it got to my mind that maybe is from the threesome cause at the i accidentally tasted the other guys cum. how long shall i wait to get tested. I'm currently in bed really cold, and feverish (that comes and goes). Please help me. IS IT HIV??? please someone tell me something that i can do cause i started to freak out from the things that I've read online and I'm really afraid.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Since you used a condom I would not be concerned about transmission. Having semen in your mouth would not be a risky situation unless you had cuts or sores in your mouth, and even then the risk of transmission would be low.

I do not think you need to test for this incident.

In health,

Richard

RNA/PCR 4TH GEN TEST AND SYMPTOMS PLEASE HELP!!!
condom use