Oral Sex with Saliva inside the Condom

Dears, I know there are lots of questions about Oral sex hazard. I think my situation is different than most of what I found on this enlightening forum.

Six months ago, I received oral sex from massage worker. I asked to use a condom, she had it inside her mouth for no less than 15 min. I never thought about it at the moment, but I realized later that her Saliva could be on both side of the condom. I agreed to use this condom, but few minutes later I asked her to remove it and I finished by hand.

I never developed any symptoms. I plan to get tested this weekend. But what is the risk of STD infection here? and What should I get tested for?

Thanks

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Given your use of a condom, I do not think there was any risk in this situation. No testing is needed at this time.

In health,

Richard

Please, please answer. I'm scared.
RNA/PCR 4TH GEN TEST AND SYMPTOMS PLEASE HELP!!!