Weird bumps on my lips?

I am 15 years old and i just started getting really weird bumps on the left corners of my mouth, and a little on other areas of my lips. I just got into a relationship with my first boyfriend and we haven't participated in any sexual activities. We have only kissed. I'm starting to wonder if I am getting these bumps from kissing. I do have eczema but it was never on my lips. I'm starting to get scared that i have something bad. The bumps are really tiny and leak an oily, clear liquid. They often itch and sometimes burn a little. My lips get chapped like every 5 minutes and the creases of my mouth crack open sometimes. I really dont know what to do to make this go away.

Hi Since you haven't had sex this would not be HIV. This could be related to your eczema. I would talk to your doctor about this and see if there is something they can give you.

Blood on crisps and ingested hiv risk?
Please, please answer. I'm scared.