Blood on crisps and ingested hiv risk?

Hi I just opened a packet of crisps and noticed blood spots on the crisps I'm worried because I ate one I knew had blood on it but at the time didn't realise it was blood till I inspected the second one It was not dye or flavouring Am I at risk of hiv Or does stomach acid kill it? Also I have a hole in my tooth is that an entry point? Thank you

No, you can not get HIV from touching an inanimate object. Transmission of HIV from a contaminated surface would require massive exposure to blood or other infected liquid for a prolonged period of time (for example: a blood soaked shirt of a health care worker that remained while she performed CPR). See HIV101 for how HIV is and is not transmitted. HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted.

How did I get chlamydia when we used condoms?
Weird bumps on my lips?