anal sex protected top

I recently had sex with a transgender escort, first oral, and then anal, where i was the top, i used a latex condom for both activities and water base lubricant. After intercourse i took the condom off right away and checked it, it was intact. Then i wiped my penis off with unused a baby wipes and desinfected my hands with hand sanitizer. However, i realized a couple of minutes later that my scrotum, which has no open sores or cuts, was moist, probably from the lube, i am extremely paranoid because i usually do not engage in such activities, am i at risk for HIV??

Hi Condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. Also if lubricant is used it must be water based. I would agree with you that the fluid you felt was the lube.

Your risk for HIV is incredibly low due to the use of condoms and making sure it was intact the whole time.

HIV antibody test after 9 years of exposure
How did I get chlamydia when we used condoms?