HIV antibody test after 9 years of exposure

i am from India, juts wanted to ask I had a a sexual encounter with a guy in my school hostel 9 years back but did not get tested back then.Recently this incident struck my mind and i did go for a CMIA antibody and ECLIA (HIV 1 and HIV 2 )antibody test and results for both were NON REACTIVE or negative. Do you think a negative result after 9 years is accurate ? Also as i am into health and physique iam a regular user of whey protein, so do you think the consumption of whey protein can effect the HIV test results ? Also for muscle building I had last taken neurabol anabolic stereoid 18 months back before the HIV tests taken, so do you think this can as well affect the result of the HIV test taken in April this year?

HI Most definitely yes! The testing guidelines for HIV are to be initially tested at 3 weeks post exposure and then again at 90 days. As long as there are no other exposures happened during this time frame than the results are conclusive.

Bleeding Gum
anal sex protected top