Licked blood thinking it was mine

Hi there basically I licked a smudge of blood (about a drop or two) that was on my finger I can't remember if it was fresh or dry I think it might of been on their for a minute when I licked/sucked it off, I didn't see any open cut but it was red, so I keep thinking if it was someone else's bloodand plus I had a ulcer on the inside of my lip and it touched the blood on the finger, can I get HIV from this?

Hi No! Transmission of HIV from a contaminated surface would require massive exposure to blood or other infected liquid for a prolonged period of time (for example: a blood soaked shirt of a health care worker that remained while she performed CPR). See HIV101 for how HIV is and is not transmitted. Once HIV leaves the body it begins to die and becomes unable to infect. There is no risk of HIV transmission from this exposure.

How Long does HIV virus last, and Spermicide and Condom question. Please help.
Oraquick?