How Long does HIV virus last, and Spermicide and Condom question. Please help.

Hi, I have tried to contact the team but no response. Please if you could respond. I am wondering how long does the virus last outside the body. I have read different things. The reason being is 3 months ago i had protected condom sex with women of unknown status. I am extremely worried because some fluid may have stayed on my pubes and freaked it could have infected me with something seconds after I removed the condom. Moreover, i have read that the condom spermicide N-9 kills the virus in tubes, and the condom i used had the spermicide. Other reports state that the spermicide actually causes irritation and could make the person (un-infected) sick. So me being the person using the condom am I at greater risk cause i used a condom with spermicide. Please, help me access my risk. I tested a month and a couple days after the incidents and was negative. Please, help.

Hi HIV begins to die once it leaves the body and becomes unable to infect. This happens within minutes. The irritation that comes from N-9 is more notable on women then men but can happen and you would be very much aware of the irritation. The irritation is a rash and pain on your genitals so you would definitely be aware of this. Since you used a condom we know that this is a very effective way of prevention. So again your risk is incredibly low. For testing the guidelines for HIV are to be initially tested at 3 weeks post exposure and then again at 90 days. As long as there are no other exposures happened during this time frame than the results are conclusive.

Exposed to hiv
Licked blood thinking it was mine