group oral sex

how safe is group oral sex? I was with this guy performed oral sex on a group of 3 of us. None of us ejaculated but there are definitely precum in most of the guys. "Keith" sucked all of us without cleaning the precum. I dont know the status of the other guys, how much risk am I in when I only receive oral from the keith. Will the virus on other guys precum infect me if they are positive?

Hi The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. Please note that other sexually transmitted infections are readily spread via oral contact and you may need to be checked for these. In this situation I would be more concerned about other sexually transmitted infections and not HIV. Those are much easier to get.

fresh wound: please help!
HIV from touching