HIV result conclusion

I had sexual exposure about 3 months back. It was protected sex. I had done couple of rapid hiv blood test, esp. UniGold one. All where negative. The latest I did was on 90th day, which was negative. So is the test conclusive and is the rapid blood test reliable and accurate, coz today I feel running nose and because of which irritation in throat.

Hi The testing guidelines for HIV are to be initially tested at 3 weeks post exposure and then again at 90 days. As long as there are no other exposures happened during this time frame than the results are conclusive. You are HIV free and most likely experience a cold or flu.

Please help ELIZA negative and hesitating (4th post)
Please help-Last time