Please help ELIZA negative and hesitating (4th post)

I have sex with a sex worker, I use condoms but I did not have a total erection. The condom not broke but not I dont know if secure properly (I think it was but again I did not have a total erection) the sex was oral and vaginal.

In 3 week after that I've got a flu' with 38 and that's it.

In months 2 I noticed little balls in my neck (2) with 10mm measure. No pain.

In months 4 I realize an ELIZA test and tells me: Negative.

¿Would I repeat the test in 3 months? ¿IS any chance the test go wrong? ¿What do you think about my situation? PLEASE HELP

Hi The testing guidelines for HIV are to be initially tested at 3 weeks post exposure and then again at 90 days. As long as there are no other exposures happened during this time frame than the results are conclusive. With having a negative test at 4 months you are considered HIV free from this experience.

hiv
HIV result conclusion