never got an answer!

hi, okay so two weeks ago we had a german exchange student(girl) stay with us and while I was cleaning up her room I noticed her panties lying on the ground. I picked them up and put them on my penis, I rubbed the panties up and down on my penis, the panties touched everywhere on my penis, even the tip and the hole where I pee from. I started freaking out after I stopped rubbing the panties on my penis because I knew I had small cuts on my penis from shaving and I noticed that the panties had about 30 min. dry vaginal secretions on them where her vagina was and my penis touched those vaginal secretions while I was rubbing the panties up and down on my penis. My concern is that I could get HIV/AIDS from rubbing them on the outside of my penis, and if the small cuts could affect anything plus if the panties rubbed against my tip of the penis could the virus go through the hole from where I pee from? thank you! please help!

Hi No risk for HIV transmission in this situation.

HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted.

If she does have HIV, once HIV leaves the body it begins to die and becomes unable to infect.

You are HIV free from this experience.

hiv transmission
I need advice