blood exposure (please answer ,this is my third post)

Hi there,how are you? I recently rimmed a guy who had just shaved his butt and anus .I rimmed him and pressed my penis gently against his anus but there was no penetration. I only realized he had some open cuts from shaving on his butt and anus afterwards . Could I have contracted hiv by rimming him and gently pressing my penis up against his anus ? He wasn't gushing but there was definitely some blood . My penis did not have any cuts on it I didn't have any major open sore in my mouth at that time but my gums tend to bleed every now and the, although I don't recall them bleeding profusely during that rimming session. Thanks in advance

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there Given the exposure of blood directly to your penis I would say that there is a possible risk of exposure to HIV with this event. I would certainly encourage you to get tested and consider PEP if within 72 hours of exposure. Hope that helps Take care LHW

Please help me
does leaking vagina infected hiv