Hiv Animal

Hello, when I was 14 I have the idiot idea to have sex with my dog, what a stupid i was, now Im 19 and have a girlfriend, she wanna make sex with me, my question is:

1- Can I contract HIV by having sex with my dog? 2- Can I have unprotect sex with my girlfriend (she is tested, negative to HIV, Sifylis, and other STD's) 3- I am afraid because i have sex with my dog and she want make the HIV test, can i have contract the HIV infection by my dog, and i'm virgin.

Thanks..

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there No, you cannot contract HIV from having sex with a dog. However, it is illegal in many states given that animals cannot consent so I'm glad that it seems like this is not happening currently. If you choose to have unprotected sex, remember that pregnancy can still occur if your partner is not on another form of birth control and either of you have other partners, HIV and other STDs can occur. Take care, Dr W

plzzz save me
Poz undetectable popped my pimple