Time to move on?
Apr 30, 2014
Even though I can see my neck, forearms, and knees thinning I will trust your words and knowledge. I suppose I can relax and move on right? Considering the negative Ag/Ab tests out to 5 months (21 weeks)??? Final and conclusive? Time to move on?
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there Yes, Dr. Wohl is correct. It is not HIV and it is time to move on. Take care Dr. W
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Chlamydia Testing Ever Be Wrong?
- Does Nuvaring Cause Vaginal Irritation?
- Doxycycline Treat Vaginal Infections?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.