Ejaculate on my foot

Hello. Please give me your advice. I am dating a guy who is hiv+. Few hours ago we had mutual masturbation and his hands where full of precum so the precut may have contacted my penis head ( I am uncircumisized) . We masturbated and then we ejaculated. While he ejaculated his semen landed on my foot my toes and fingernails. I am concerned about two things, the masturbation with the precum and the fresh semen on my foot toes and fingernails.What do you think? Am I at risk?

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there Mutual masturbation is an extremely low to no risk activity. HIV starts to die the moment it leaves the human body. Furthermore, the virus needs to find its way into your bloodstream. Just having the virus sitting on the surface of a your penis or near the opening does not mean it would be able to enter your body. there is no risk for transmission from virus landing on intact skin no matter where. The most important thing to decrease risk is ensuring your partner is on antiretroviral medications and has a suppressed viral load. Take care, Dr W

worried about hiv
Time to move on?