worried about hiv

Hi doc, i had sex with a sw two weeks ago. Used a condom and had intercourse, however did not come and pulled out. Took condom off and received hand job for a couple of minutes. Here is the stupid part, put condom back on and was drunk so not sure which side i put on. Had more inter course but was so drunk could not come. Pulled out and received more hand relief without condom but for a finish she just gave up and left. My real worry is about wearing the condom the wrong way around and possible hiv infection from doing so.

Worried sick about this, please help clarify am i at high risk of hiv infection?

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there If indeed you did put the condom on backwards after using it once, then there could be a possible (though small) risk of acquiring HIV or another STD in this situation. I would recommend testing and making sure that next time (if there is one) that you have more than one condom on you so you don't have to reuse. Take care Dr. W

hiv risk
Ejaculate on my foot