Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

worried about hiv
Apr 30, 2014

Hi doc, i had sex with a sw two weeks ago. Used a condom and had intercourse, however did not come and pulled out. Took condom off and received hand job for a couple of minutes. Here is the stupid part, put condom back on and was drunk so not sure which side i put on. Had more inter course but was so drunk could not come. Pulled out and received more hand relief without condom but for a finish she just gave up and left. My real worry is about wearing the condom the wrong way around and possible hiv infection from doing so.

Worried sick about this, please help clarify am i at high risk of hiv infection?

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there If indeed you did put the condom on backwards after using it once, then there could be a possible (though small) risk of acquiring HIV or another STD in this situation. I would recommend testing and making sure that next time (if there is one) that you have more than one condom on you so you don't have to reuse. Take care Dr. W

Previous
hiv risk
Next
Ejaculate on my foot

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.