Apr 30, 2014
I got a small cut on my arm and i had to wash bedsheets which were wet after sex(vaginal fluids after orgasm) am i infected now that the water reached the wound?
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there No, Water is not a vehicle for HIV transmission. Transmission of HIV from a contaminated surface would require massive exposure to blood or other infected liquid from prolonged period of time. Take care Dr W
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Type Of Doctor Removes Genital Warts?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Does Being Exposed To Herpes Mean?
- What Color Are Herpes Lesions?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- Ways To Catch Gonorrhea
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.