Apr 30, 2014
I got a small cut on my arm and i had to wash bedsheets which were wet after sex(vaginal fluids after orgasm) am i infected now that the water reached the wound?
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there No, Water is not a vehicle for HIV transmission. Transmission of HIV from a contaminated surface would require massive exposure to blood or other infected liquid from prolonged period of time. Take care Dr W
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Oral Ulcers A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Chlorine Cause A Vaginal Discharge?
- Does Herpes Cause Harm To The Immune System?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.