Apr 30, 2014
I got a small cut on my arm and i had to wash bedsheets which were wet after sex(vaginal fluids after orgasm) am i infected now that the water reached the wound?
| Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there No, Water is not a vehicle for HIV transmission. Transmission of HIV from a contaminated surface would require massive exposure to blood or other infected liquid from prolonged period of time. Take care Dr W
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Cold Feet Mean I Have Hiv?
- Thrush Sign Of Seroconversion
- Black Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.