|Can I get Aids
Apr 30, 2014
I Shook hands with my friend who has a scab. His scab touched one of my open blisters. He may not have HIV but I was just wondering if there could be a transmission that way. The blisters that I have have been open for around 3 days.
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Transmission of HIV would not occur in a situation like this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Get Vd?
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Urine Worried I Have HIV
- Can Blood Work Tell If Had Hep B Vaccine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.