plz help me
Apr 30, 2014
sir my hiv status 4 rapid test possetive and after 92 day elisa,combo pcr dna and rna negative i am infected.
Response from Mr. Cordova
If your 90 day test was negative, you are negative. You can test again just to be certain. The initial result was likely a false-positive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Could Runny Nose Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Is Fever A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Much Damage Does Chlamydia Cause At 6 Months?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.