Apr 30, 2014
a guy' s semen has been ejaculated on the surface of my penis .. will it cause any disease for me if he has disease
Response from Mr. Cordova
No. You do not need to be concerned.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Can Cause A False Positive For Gonorrhea?
- What Are Ways To Prevent Getting Herpes?
- What Antibiotics Can Be Used To Cure Chlamydia?
- Can You Get Vaginosis From A Latex Condom?
- Transmission Of Genital Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.