Broken Condom, when is a good time to check for pregnancy?

I recently had sex with my boyfriend and the condom broke. I have been taking birth control for a couple months straight. He pulled out immediately when we felt it. How long do I have to wait to see if I may have gotten pregnant?

Hi Pregnancy can generally be seen with test 2-3 weeks post exposure. Either through a home pregnancy test or seeing your doctor.

The purpose of this forum is to talk about HIV. HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted. Make sure that this isn't a possibility as well.

shannon mam help
some syptoms???