Sperm washing in regular fertility centers

Hi , I'm hiv- and my husband is hiv+ .He has no symptoms and he is not taking any medications ( although he is hiv+ for 16 years) . We are planning to conceive a child through iui. In our country there is no fertility center that provides special sperm washing for patients with hiv. How safe it will be if we do iui in a regular fertility center (without telling them that my husband is hiv+) ? And in this case, should I take PrEP? Thank you

Hi A couple things here to talk about.

The risk of HIV transmission when someone has an undetectable viral load is incredibly low plus being on medication prolongs life. Your partner should get on medication and get that viral load to undetectable. This protects both you and the baby.

It is very important to share your medical history with medical providers so that are sure to know exactly what's going on and how best to take care of you.

It is important for you to take care of yourself and ensure that you are HIV free and your child is.

My recommendation would be talking to an HIV specialist and special OBGYN that can ensure that both you and your baby are healthy.

If I drink a glass of water that had blood in it, will i get infected with HIV virus?
regarding piercings