Bodily fluids in food
Apr 27, 2014
Dear The Body,
a friend of mine offered to me some chocolate that tasted oddly, then I found it has in it vaginal fluid, something he bought off the Internet and used as a joke; there is any chance to get STDs from such a thing? Thanks.
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
It doesn't sound like there's any risk from what you're talking about. Any STDs in the vaginal fluid would've been killed by chocolate making process or would've died just from being outside the human body.
Hope this helps,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blood In Food?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Scratching Someone?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Period Blood?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Sharing A Razor?
- Can You Get HIV From Kissing Cold Sore?
- Nipple Sucking How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.