Risk of contracting HIV, Hep B or Hep C in this massage case ?

Hi

I had gone to take a massage with extra service. After a while the girl took off her dress, took a towel out of 5-6 hanging towels, put it over my penis and sat over it with the towel between our genitals. We dry humped for about 4-5 minutes and then later I came on the towel without any surface contact with it with my penis. Now, since the towels are reused after washing, because they didn't look new, what are my chances of getting Hepatitis B or C or HIV? (Obviously the towel had dried semen of other customers from previous days) Reading through the forum I can safely conclude that there isn't much of a risk of HIV, but about the other two?

Thanks a lot for your reply and proper advice !

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

There isn't risk for HIV, Hepatitis B, or Hepatitis C.

This is for many reasons. In the case of HIV, it dies so quickly after leaving the body. In the case of all three, washing basically gets rid of them.

If you're thinking "well, what if they towels hadn't been washed?!" That's a fair question. But even in that case, the dry Hepatitis needs to get inside your penis.. It's hard to imagine that happening without it literally being put inside your penis. That's not what rubbing a towel on your penis is going to do.

Hope this helps,

Erik

HIV fear from penis touching vagina
Really worried - HIV?