Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Risk of contracting HIV, Hep B or Hep C in this massage case ?
Apr 27, 2014

Hi

I had gone to take a massage with extra service. After a while the girl took off her dress, took a towel out of 5-6 hanging towels, put it over my penis and sat over it with the towel between our genitals. We dry humped for about 4-5 minutes and then later I came on the towel without any surface contact with it with my penis. Now, since the towels are reused after washing, because they didn't look new, what are my chances of getting Hepatitis B or C or HIV? (Obviously the towel had dried semen of other customers from previous days) Reading through the forum I can safely conclude that there isn't much of a risk of HIV, but about the other two?

Thanks a lot for your reply and proper advice !

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

There isn't risk for HIV, Hepatitis B, or Hepatitis C.

This is for many reasons. In the case of HIV, it dies so quickly after leaving the body. In the case of all three, washing basically gets rid of them.

If you're thinking "well, what if they towels hadn't been washed?!" That's a fair question. But even in that case, the dry Hepatitis needs to get inside your penis.. It's hard to imagine that happening without it literally being put inside your penis. That's not what rubbing a towel on your penis is going to do.

Hope this helps,

Erik

Previous
HIV fear from penis touching vagina
Next
Really worried - HIV?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.