hpv infect

I have three questions :1-Is Hpv considered as an HIV-related symptoms in acute phase of infection(ars rash)? 2- Does having frequent recurrence of Hpv means for sure i have HIV infection? ( I do have hpv rash for 1 month now I am 30 years old male).3-is it possible to get hpv infection from the blood because i had dental practice and i suspected that instrumentation wasn't clean I do WORRY , please help me Dr. I need your advice . tnx

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your questions,

1) HPV is not considered a HIV-related symptoms. It's a completely separate infection/disease

2) Recurrence of warts in only an indication of having HPV

3) HPV is only transmitted through direct and aggressive contact between the skin of an infected person and the skin of an uninfected person.

After reading your questions, it feels like you're confused on whether the presence of HPV (warts) is a way to tell if you have HIV? If that's what you're curious about, know that it doesn't work that way because they aren't connected!

If you had a clear risk for HIV, it's about getting tested for HIV. There are many places you can find by searching online.

Hope this helps,

Erik

Dr. Erik answer me please
HIV fear from penis touching vagina