HIV risk when both partners are HIV Negative and vagina fluid touch a bleeding cut on the base of penis. "I am very much worried Please Help! "

I am married for 2 years. 11 weeks ago me and my wife had sex. before that I shaved my penis and got a small cut and there was bleeding. But I was very excited and I ignored that and had sex with my wife. we didn't use condom also. After 2-3 days of that incident I had fever. and after 1 week I had headache all day of that week continuously. I also got cold 3-4 times in these 11 weeks. I felt body aches, swollen lymph nodes throughout body, lack of appetite. I had Sore throat and pain for 1 week. I decided to visit urology specialist and explain every thing then he said HIV spread only when one partner is HIV positive and he said there is no symptoms of HIV till 10 years after get infected with HIV. But this is first time in my life I felt these problems. After 65 days (9 weeks) decided to go for HIV test and result is HIV negative. So Do I need to do worry because Its almost 3 months to that incident still I am feeling muscle ache in my hands, near to shoulder and neck and some times in legs. I am very much worried about this and wanted to know if these symptoms could be indicative of HIV infection. And is HIV infection possible when both partners are HIV negative. And other than HIV risk what all Sexually transmitted disease are possible. Thank you very much for your help!

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there No, HIV is not possible unless one of the partners is positive. Your urologist is absolutely correct. Take care, Dr W

4th generation testing
complicated HIV possibility case ( please help )