ANIMAL SEX HIV

Good, I'm 15 and am a virgin, I had sex with my dog ​​and it will be a few days I had a little cold, but never had fever or cough, or pain in the muscles or joints, or diarrhea, and had me 1.56 weighed 46.8 kg and now I measure 1.57 and 49.8 kg when I'm sick so I gained 51.9 kg, but then I saw my thighs thinner, was to have grown up then? But I only have the loose stools, diarrhea will not coming, I have had is a suorzinho in the panty area, never gets to be all the body by sweat and sweat only if it is covered with a blanket, with a no longer sweat sheet. This is how I did not have fever or diarrhea, or dry cough, or sweats, or body aches, but I feel my weakest leg, I have contracted HIV or AIDS by my dog?

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there First, let me reassure you that you cannot contract HIV infection from your dog. However, since your dog cannot consent to having sexual relations with you, I don't think engaging in sex with him is right. Also, you should be aware that in most states, having sex with an animal is against the law.

I know that it might be tough, but do you think you would consider talking to a therapist or counselor about these desires? Talking to a trained professional can be helpful in a situation like this.

I hope this helps. take care Dr W

GBS no Swollen Lymph nodes-freaked out
Brown Discharge