Dentist and HIV

Will my question be answered? This is 6th time asking the same question and no answerhas been given. I went to the dentist on Monday to clean my teeth. I saw when all tools were taken from plastic, except the mettalic tools used to look at the teeth and the one used to remove the built up food from the teeth. If these tools were used on a HIV person, would I be at risk of contracting the disease? If old blood was on the tools and came in contact with my saliva,would I be at risk on contracting the disease? How long does the disease live out of the body? Please answer this question. I am worried sick.

Hi The risk of HIV transmission through dental work is incredibly low. If someone had HIV prior to you a couple things to keep in mind. One instruments should be cleaned after each use either through disinfectant or centrifuge. Second, once HIV is outside of the body it begins to die and becomes unable to infect.

There's no need to worry about HIV transmission in this situation.

please help...!!!
HIV related rash