Apr 14, 2014
dear sir i m dev from india last 75days 1year old hiv+positive child spit in my mouth in my mouth cut n highly germs now i m sufrng candida my pcr result negative after 70 days my elisa negtive 70 days my elisa negative 77 days plzzzzzzzz help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... .
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Deep or open-mouthed kissing is a very low risk activity in terms of HIV transmission. HIV is only present in saliva in very minute amounts, insufficient to cause infection with HIV. So having a child spit at you and it end up in your mouth is not a risk for HIV transmission to occur. As for your testing history this is documenting it for you. Conclusive results would be at 90 days.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Hpv After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.