chance of my wife is positive

sir I had diagnosis positive on 20/02/2014 but my wife is negative how it is happen as we had done the unprotected sex for 2 times what is chance of her positive

The risk of HIV transmission varies considerably based on factors such as the level of HIV in the genital secretions, the type of sex, concomitant other STDs, and the susceptibility of the negative partner to the virus. In general the risk from an act of intercourse can be 1 in hundreds or even thousands - although the risk can be much higher when the above conditions favor transmission.

Therefore, it is possible for someone to remain HIV negative despite having repeatedly had sex with their HIV+ partner.

Also, antibody tests can take 3 or more weeks to tune positive. Tests for the actual virus should be done for your wife, if available. If not, then repeat testing a month or so after last unprotected sex with you is recommended.

use of aloe vera juice from gnld
can hiv be spread this way?