Mar 30, 2014
Hello I was at the hair salon the other day and I was poked with a weaving needle on my knee. It did not bleed or anything. Should I go and get tested for this?
Response from Mr. Cordova
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What If Chlamydia Doesn't Go Away?
- What Does A Herpes Rash On The Face Look Like?
- What Doctor Treats Herpes?
- What Can You Put On Herpes Sore To Stop The Itch?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.