How does HIV enter the body

I am a hetero male and recently had unprotected sexual intercourse with a lesbian female. Before ejaculation, I withdrew my penis and masturbated to climax. During this process I caused mild damage or irritation to the skin of my penis. I do not believe that it tore completely and there was no visible blood or fluids at the site of irritation. Would this be considered an entry point for the virus? Also what would you consider my risk factor for this act would be and when should I get tested for HIV and other STD's?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

The virus needs direct access to the bloodstream for transmission to occur. This can occur when you get blood or vaginal secretions in your urethra. As for the abrasion on your penis, even if it had been bleeding it is highly unlikely that the virus would have been able to survive long enough to infect you.

Since this was a one-time occurrence and you were the insertive partner, the risk was probably not that high, although not using a condom certainly increased the risk.

Barring any unexplained symptoms, you can wait until 90 days and then go in for a full round of STD testing including HIV.

In health,

Richard

hi i have yellowish semen
Restless