Exposure risk?

Hi there -

My question is - if you use a womens public bathroom what would be the chances of catching Hep C or HIV? What about changing feminine hygiene products? Since HIV can not survive long outside body, I would think that would be next to none, but what about Hep C? If you brushed your hand on hygiene disposal and did not think anything of it and no blood present and proceeded to insert feminine hygiene product. Would it be something to worry about really? Or is this just a what if and considered casual contact type stuff? Thanks again for your answer I so appreciate it.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

This is a what if and is considered casual contact. Yes Hepatitis C can live outside of the body longer than HIV, but it still needs a portal of entry into your body. Casual contact does not provide that.

There is no risk in a situation like this.

In health,

Richard

Hi richard, a question please
Risk?