For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

pls pls

sir i had protected vaginal sex with russian prostitute 2 times.i sucked her nipple there possible to transfer hiv in that way.i worried because last week i had flu with fever for 3 again these week i am having flu with fever.please tell me what r these symptoms? is this hiv? thank u sir

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

I am not sure what is causing your symptoms, but I do know it is not HIV. Sucking on her nipple would not be cause for alarm, and since you used a condom for the incident of vaginal sex you protected yourself from HIV.

If the symptoms persist, a visit to your doctor may be in order.

In health,

test vih