Getting HIV if a condom isn't all the way on?
Mar 29, 2014
I don't know where else to go but I went to a swingers party Back in December 27th and I only had sex with one person. I didn't finish but she was on top and when she got off, the condom was still on me but just on the head of my penis and was wondering whether or not you can still get HIV that way.
Response from Mr. Cordova
Unless there were actively bleeding cuts on the shaft of your penis I would not be concerned.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Protected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Epididymitis Symptoms Causes Treatment
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.