hiv from slight spit splash

Hello Doc, A couple of days back I went to a bar in dubai. One can observe a lot many prostitutes roaming around there. One of the girls (chinese) approached me for massage/sex. I obviously refused but somehow I felt slight amount of her spit going in my mouth while talking. I immediately did spit it out in a tissue.

Why I am worried is because I was chewing gum a couple of ours back and bit my tounge. I could feel slight bleeding after but it stopped. After that I had dinner and some beer at the pub before the incidence.

I want to know what are my chances of getting hiv from this episode.

Thanks Jay

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi Jay,

There was no risk of transmission in the scenario you described. HIV can not be transmitted via saliva.

In health,

Richard

can i get infected with a hiv poz persons saliva with mouth ulcers
Unprotected anal, no ejaculation BUT slight bleeding (first time?)