Dr. Lisa will you please help?

I have had an extreme hiv fear for some time now. I recently found out I was pregnant. It was unplanned. I am 14 weeks along. Since pregnancy, my fear has intensified GREATLY. When I was 10/11 weeks I felt I couldn't stand it anymore and I purchased an oraquick in home test. It was negative. At 12 weeks of pregnancy my doctor does the prenatal bloodwork which included hiv. It all came back normal. This would be great news but here is my problem:

After taking the inhome test I began thinking. I know I saw pink fuzzy material on the test stick behind the results window. I thought if that is made in a sterile factory how could it get there? Then I began wondering what if the test were contaminating by someone purposely putting bodily fluids that were infectious on it and then I used it to swipe along my gums. Would hiv be able to live on the test stick? What if someone in the factory put their infectious fluids on it and then sealed it up airtight? wouldnt this be the same environment as an airtight needle? Right after I took it out i stuck it right in my mouth no more than one second later. Is this similar to oral transmission?

I know this all may sound irrational but the only way to ease my mind I feel is an answer from a doctor. I worry about that the stress my severe anxiety has been putting on my unborn baby. Please help!

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there THere is no possible way this could have happened and you can rest assured that your tests are accurate and you are not infected. Try to do all you can to keep your stress and anxiety level down, it is best for both you and your baby. Take care DR W

Aids from semen
Sex after syphilis treatment