EIA test pos for Hep C
Mar 27, 2014
Can a flu vaccine given 2-3days prior to a hepatitis c screening lab work produce a positive test to hep c
Response from Dr. Taylor
No this is not likely to cause a positive hep C test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get AIDS From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Do People Get AIDS From Piercing?
- Dried Blood And HIV Transmission Risk
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Needle Stick?
- Lap Dance And HIV Transmission Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.