EIA test pos for Hep C
Mar 27, 2014
Can a flu vaccine given 2-3days prior to a hepatitis c screening lab work produce a positive test to hep c
Response from Dr. Taylor
No this is not likely to cause a positive hep C test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Can You Exercise After Having Shingles?
- What Natural Herb Can Be Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
- Time It Takes To Get Genital Warts After Exposure
- Symptoms Of Gonorrhea In Gay Men
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.