The risk of infection after protected sex

Hi Lisa, I just had my first anal sex with a stranger. Before he entered me, he kissed and licked my ass and then he tried to enter me wearing a condom. But it's hurt badly so we just stopped. Then my anal was bleeding. I saw the light red liquid mixture with lube on my finger. We also had french kisses before this. Could you please tell me the risk i may get infected? Thank you very much.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there I'm sorry your first anal sex was so painful. I would suggest more lube next time and perhaps some more foreplay. The good news is that the body of research on the effectiveness of latex condoms in preventing sexual transmission of HIV is both comprehensive and conclusive. Take care DR W

Complicated case ( Neutropenia & CD3 and CD4 isn't in the normal range ) Please help
EIA test pos for Hep C