Stressed - please help

In Feb of 2013 I had protected sex an escort during which time the condum broke. I'd say it was broken for less than a minute, maybe 30 seconds, when I noticed and withdrew. Sex was not vigorous at the time. Just playful and slow. I ended it immediately after realizing the condum broke and did not resume. I was tested 7 weeks after the incident, Elisa, negative result. They also ran a Western Blot in addition even though it wasnt requested or warranted. P24 came back equivocal from the blot with all other bands testing negative. I waited till a little after 4 months and tested again with Oraquick, also negative. Should I still be worried? Would you reccomend further testing? Please advise. Thank you Dr. Cordova!

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in. You are negative from this incident. Any testing done at 90 days or greater is considered conclusive. Trust the test. Also, you were the insertive partner and the incident was brief... transmission was unlikely to begin with.

In health,

Richard

Unprotected Anal Sex
False negative