Mar 22, 2014
hi doctor .. i had sex with a prostitute and i used condom...after ejaculation i removed my penis and the condom was still safe with siemens inside...i returned the penis inside again and this time condom breaked..i remove it immediately and rushed to the bathroom and wash my penis with warm water..how are my chances of contacting h.i.v if she has aids
Response from Mr. Cordova
Transmission would be highly unlikely. You were the insertive partner, and the incident was brief. I do not think you need to test for this incident in particular, unless it for your peace of mind.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Does Uganda Have Lower Rates Of Hiv/aids Infections When Compared To Other Sub-saharan African Countries?
- How Long Does Geographic Tongue Last?
- Can Someone Catch HIV From Sharing A Joint?
- Can You Get AIDS From Anal Sex With Condom?
- Can You Get AIDS From Urine?
- Can You Get HIV From Sharing A Toothbrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.