condom break

hi doctor .. i had sex with a prostitute and i used condom...after ejaculation i removed my penis and the condom was still safe with siemens inside...i returned the penis inside again and this time condom breaked..i remove it immediately and rushed to the bathroom and wash my penis with warm water..how are my chances of contacting h.i.v if she has aids

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Transmission would be highly unlikely. You were the insertive partner, and the incident was brief. I do not think you need to test for this incident in particular, unless it for your peace of mind.

In health,

Richard

Anxiety or HIV ? Please help stress is killing me
PCR RNA HIV + P24 Antigen