HIV from period blood
Mar 15, 2014
Hie l recently had unprotected sex with my girlfriend and during the intercourse that's when she had her period. After discovering this l washed the period blood of however a couple days later my testicles have started been little bit painful and l don't know wat to do and also am l the only at risk since the blood went all over my private parts including the tip of my penis or we both are. One other thing is she was a virgin and l had recently been tested for HIV. Please help l hope l don't know what to do
Response from Dr. Wohl
I am not sure what your asking. If your partner is HIV negative she can not infect you with HIV no matter what.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Does Genital Warts Virus Ever Go Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.