HIV from period blood

Hie l recently had unprotected sex with my girlfriend and during the intercourse that's when she had her period. After discovering this l washed the period blood of however a couple days later my testicles have started been little bit painful and l don't know wat to do and also am l the only at risk since the blood went all over my private parts including the tip of my penis or we both are. One other thing is she was a virgin and l had recently been tested for HIV. Please help l hope l don't know what to do

I am not sure what your asking. If your partner is HIV negative she can not infect you with HIV no matter what.

HIV from deep French kissing
Testing and symptoms lost and confused